Monday, January 18, 2010

1) When you think healthy food, what is the first food that comes to your mind?
Plain yogurt (no sugar added )

2) What is the strangest food you've ever eaten?
Mussels- I am not a seafood kind of person

3) Name one healthy food that you could eat every day.
Yogurt with fruit and kashi go lean cereal (I know, three foods but it all ends up in one bowl)

4) Name one healthy food you know you should eat, but just can't stomach.
Seafood

5) On a scale of 1 to 10, how healthy do you think you eat? (1 being nothing but McD's and potato chips, 10 being nothing but health food)
7 or 8

6) Organic - better for you?
I don't know, I am somewhat skeptical, I would really have to do some homework to come up with a educated answer on this one.

7) Local - better for you?
I think so, it does not sit in a truck for hours before it ends up on the shelves, I love the local farmers market in the summer.

8) Home grown/home made - better for you?
Most definitly.

9) Ever tried a fad diet? How did it work out for you? Would you do it again?
I have honestly never tried one, I have thought about it several times, but am not sure that I would have the discipline to make it through more than a day.

10) What is one thing that you would like to change this coming year to eat healthier?
Bonus points: name any book (or cookbook?) that inspires you to eat healthier.

More fruits and veggies, and just cutting some of the sugar out of the diet.

I have enjoyed the "Looney Spoons" cookbooks, and found some decent recipes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!