bibliophile (n) a person who loves (and usually collects) books
- A bibliophile has books on her wish list. What books were under the tree for you this year?
- A bibliophile has a book on the go. What are you reading lately?
- A bibliophile can't resist passing books around. What's the last book you loaned out or borrowed?
- A bibliophile has a "must read" list on the go. What's on your must-read-list for 2011?
- A bibliophile loves to talk about books. Write a short (1-2 paragraphs is fine) review of a recently read book telling us what you liked and/or disliked about it. No PhD in English Lit, required. :-)