Thursday , December 15th, 2015 7:30 p.m.
* Check email for address and phone number.
1. Did you like the book? Which was your favorite story?
2. Have you made any recipes, and which would be your favorite?
3. Do you and your spouse have a regularly scheduled date night in? How long have you been doing this?
4. Has your style of cooking changed through the years?
5. In "Feasting on Spring" while the author is making the homemade mayonnaise, she writes "I wonder if he thought I was crazy". Do you have a comparable "making by hand is crazy"recipe?
6. "His Birthday" - "I wanted to spend hours constructing a perfectly balanced cake with many components that each, in there own way say "you are loved". Are there special treats/traditions that occur for your spouse's birthday in your house?
7. In "A Soup for Summer" the author says she is not a big propenent of habits, ritual, consistency. Is that something that resonates with you?
8. "A Taste of Home" - what does that bring to mind for you?
8. In "Wooed by Fried Chicken" the author says that "whatever my mood is when I begin cooking, I always find that at the end I am more relaxed feeling, grateful and happy? Do you enjoy cooking, is it a chore or something you truly enjoy?
9. " A Winter BBQ" - what would your words to yourself on your wedding day sound like?
10. Would your recommend this book to others?
MENU- Please post which recipe you will be bringing!
I will provide the Pineapple Rosarita, Thyme Lemonade and Chocolat Chaud