PLEASE NOTE: Due to dining room renovations at the restaurant, we are having the meeting at my house instead of at the restaurant, and we will get delivery/takeout instead. See you tonight!
We are meeting at Chicago Style Pizza Shack, 534 Upper Sherman Ave., Hamilton, ON L8V 3M1 on December 5 at 7:30pm. We hope to get a table where we can discuss the book, but in case it is hard to have a discussion at that location, we will be relocating to Stephanie's house ( just 5-10 mins away from the restaurant) after we have pizza.
1. Did you enjoy this as a cookbook? What did you like/dislike about it?
2. What was your favourite recipe and why? Did you try any other recipes in the cookbook, or are there any others that you plan to try?
3. Have you ever dined at a restaurant featured in this book? If so, what was your experience like?
4. What did you learn about the author of the cookbook and his life through reading it?
5. What, if anything, did you learn about Canada by reading this cookbook?
6. What did you think of the photos and illustrations in the book? Did they add to or detract from the overall publication?
7. What was the most memorable restaurant featured in the book? Why?
8. Based on your reading of this book, are you interested in watching the TV show filmed at the same time as the writing of the book? Why or why not?9. Would you use this cookbook again?
10. Would you recommend this cookbook to others?
Because we are eating at the restaurant, please bring a dessert (or appetizer) from a recipe in the book to enjoy at Stephanie's house after we relocate.
Main: Chicago Style Pizza Shack
- Bucket of Mud - Tessa
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Scones - Karen
- Coconut Cream Pie - Danielle